Biblically Based Coaching Principles in Leadership
Spiritual Leader • Motivational Speaker • Inspiring Writer
MY NEW BOOK
Hear from COACH JAY MILLS
FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
Jay Mills is the author of the soon to be released book, The Game On! A Coach's Game Plan For Discipleship. He is an accomplished writer and sought after speaker who offers a unique and biblical perspective on leadership, discipleship, and personal and spiritual growth. Whether during the pivotal moments of our lives or in our routine days, we all need the inspiration of a coach. Regardless of the topic, Jay Mills conveys a message that needs to be heard.
FIND OUT MORE
Jay will customize a message to address the specific topic
Select one of his prepared speeches from one of the categories on the menu below (outlines are available upon request):
Life Lessons for LIFE'S JOURNEYS
· Keep Your Eyes off the Road: Five items needed to successfully reach our destination
· Brace for Impact: Four fundamentals that sustain our life
· Time is on His Side: Six lessons from a deathbed experience; Four components that describe a man or woman “after God’s own heart”
· Walking on Our Knees: Five characteristics of a true disciple
· Built to Last: Foundations for the Christian life
· Living Life Without Regret/ Finishing Strong, Part Two: A seven-point diagnostic plan for spiritual transformation
· How Not To: Progression and Regression in Life
· Here’s Your Sign: Walking and talking billboards – – showing up, standing out, and speaking up for the Lord!
· Stepping Out So He Can Step Up: Seven biblical principles on leadership
· We Submit to Serving: Guidelines for servant leadership.
· Riding the Storm Out: Five purposes of storms
· Making A Lot out of a Little: Integrating a biblical world view when the going gets tough.
· Overcoming Failure/ Finishing Strong, Part One: A model, a method, and a mission for living well.
· You Can’t Miss It! Spiritual training lessons from the Parable of the Talents
· Marriage R & R: Resuscitating a marriage and resurrecting life after divorce
· I Didn’t See That Coming: Unseen does not mean unknown – – A game plan that enhances our vision